Tuesday 5 June 2012

USA 2012: Conclusion

My 30-day USA Coast-to-Coast trip finally came to a concluding halt yesterday night when I touched down at Changi Airport.

The trip was an adventure in itself, with great sights and gastronomy experience that was coupled with fantastic company. A special shout-out to Dawn, Andre, Yao Feng, Dina, Hannah, Sandy & Xiuli for making this trip such a blast.

Unfortunately, the schedule was so packed that I really couldn't squeeze in the time and energy to keep this blog live during the trip itself.

Instead, I'll be updating this blog from today onwards, giving the low-down of each day of my trip over the next few days. I'll be sharing our itineraries, my thoughts and recommendations (for both food and sights) for each city, though I can't give everything in details as some of the details were lost due to memory decay. Nevertheless, I'll try my best to share everything in hope that anyone that reads the posts will have a clearer idea on what to see and where to eat in the different cities.

So stay tuned and feel free to email/comment if you need more information from me. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment